From the best times of your life to the biggest melt downs. Your time at university is a rollercoaster of emotions. As it comes to the end of my experience, I reflect on the top 10 things I wont miss about being a student.
- Blackboard. A site dedicated to showing you how far behind you are with assignments.
2.The guilt. Not being able to enjoy yourself in any shape way or form without feeling bad about all the work you should be doing.
3. The disgusting unhygienic student kitchens. Why am I the only person that seems to find hygiene important? Why am I the only person to wash a plate up after I’ve eaten?
4. Being poor.
5.Group work. Having to work with lazy people who don’t care about what grade they get.
6. Deadlines. I had to write 12,500 words in the space of 15 days this term.
7.Having people comment and laugh at your accent. I AM NOT A FARMER.
8. Three hour lectures which don’t actually teach you anything about journalism, even though that is the reason you are at university. Resulting in you thinking about giving up and just being a stripper.
9. Being considered abnormal for not smoking or doing drugs.
10. The long train journeys home to see the loved ones. The 40 minute walk, the three different trains, with a suitcase that I am sure weighs more than me.